This collection of 12 fairytales with a twist explores the various aspects of personal development in terms of emotions, social interactions and hygiene etc.
At the end of each book, there are guidelines for parents to discuss with their young ones about the moral of the wacky story and how it applies to themselves.
Titles in this collection:
- Blow Your Nose, Big Bad Wolf (learn to stop spreading germs)
- Stinky Jack And The Beanstalk (importance of being clean)
- Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Wash Your Hair! (importance of clean hair)
- Give Us A Smile, Cinderella (importance of brushing teeth)
- Snow-White And The Very Angry Dwarf (importance of anger management)
- The Girl Who Cried Wolf! (importance of being honest)
- Keep Running, Gingerbread Man (importance of a healthy lifestyle)
- Get Some Rest, Sleeping Beauty (importance of sleep)
- Don’t Pick Your Nose, Pinocchio! (importance of good hygiene)
- You’re Not Ugly, Duckling (recognise and cope with bullying behaviour)
- Who’s Bad And Who’s Good, Little Red Riding Hood? (importance of stranger danger)
- Eat Your Greens, Goldilocks (importance of healthy diet)